Pest Control Methods That Are Safe for Pets
Avoid harsh chemicals and try these pet-friendly tips to get rid of ants, cockroaches, spiders, rodents and more.
What is Pest Control
Pest Control Chemicals That Are Harmful to Pets
5 Common Pantry Items to Use for Pest Control
1. Citrus Peels
2. Essential Oils
5. Baking Soda
Other Pet-friendly Pest Control Methods
Keeping Your Pet Safe During Treatments
- Remove your pet’s water and food bowls before treatments begin.
- Cover or remove your pet’s bedding or crate to prevent contact with pest control products.
- Make sure your pets are kept in a safe, enclosed area away from the treatment area.
- If possible, keep your pets out of the home altogether during pest treatments.
- After the pest control treatment has been carried out, make sure to ventilate the area well before letting your pets back in.
- Keep an eye on your pets for any adverse reactions after treating your home for pests. If you notice anything unusual, contact your veterinarian right away.